Thursday 12 June 2014

Gift card box as a birthday present for a male friend

A friend of mine celebrates his birthday this week. As he is a very skilled photographer I wanted to use photos as a general theme. Knowing he likes a specific book store I decided to present him with a gift card from this book store. And as the saying goes: "Give a friend a little kiss" I wanted to use these as well.
So that was the task so I went searching the internet. Thanks to Pinterest I came across this blog post and immediately decided to give it a try:








Material used:
Stampin up
Stamp sets:
Simply sketched
Perfekte Pärchen
Lovely as a tree
Express yourself
Banner Blast
Woodgrain
Punch:
Decorative etiquette
Word window
Embossing folder:
Woodgrain
Colours:
Always artichoke
Baked brown sugar
Whisper white
Real red/glutrot
Gumball green
Old olive
Pistachio pudding
Chocolate chip
Misc
Picture frame stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment